Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tiny

I hold the world in my hands as they stare to the core within me.
I feel the weight of their souls upon me and I am terrified I will let them down.
Collide into the trenches within my being.
You're the reason I evaporate.
The eyes that judge me are the eyes that destroy me and I cry in shades of discontentment.
Is there another who sees me for me, another who knows the depth of pain I feel?
Another who aches
Another who exists alone
I listen without hearing and speak without talking.
I see you but you don't see me.
I feel you but I don't know you.
My tiny hands follow the lines along your face.
I am content but I am shallow, needing only words of solace.
Permit me to execute
As my heart breaks into pieces
Tiny shades of diligence that remain faithful in my heartaches.